Salad Fingers Episode. 9 Salad Fingers Episode. 9

Whooohooooo

The Demented Cartoon Movie is the reason I joined the Internet, so I'm really happy to see that you are a fan too. I think it's the perfect ending of the series.

Geeks In Love Geeks In Love

Dopefish is alive

He is

Gher 2 Gher 2

wow

Oooh gher 2! It surely deserved it's front page :D As it says there, it demanded a second part.. and you didn't let us down!

heh, I think it's an inovative choise of music, as the previous one was quite diffrent. But it's awesome! The dance 's cool and I liked that fire effect you used.

I don't think the humor is suited for everyone but atleast they should explain WHY they didn't like it.. and wtf is that nerd about your class or something? That's kinda stupid if you asked me, what a nerd!
I bet he's jealous!

PLAS!

Legend of dave Legend of dave

I thought legend of david was over rated

this cartoon puts 'legend of david' on it's place. I have a bunch of nerds in my class, and legend of david is like exactly there sorta humor. I think it's horrible animation, unfunny, and most standard jokes ever. So has this cartoon!

wich makes it AWESOME cause the other one was ment to be serious and this one..well, not.

by the way the flying dick here is nicer drawed then that fairy of david :P

barbaa responds:

stfu legend of daivd rox dude

Blerf Blerf

WUEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

WHWHAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEOAOAOAAAAAAAAAA UAIWLFHUAGOIAWGHWALFA

I watched this like 50 times already!
It's nice to see it's an actual sequel. As you can see the nucliar explosion from the previous movie at a distance.. What a great story, will these disasters ever end? :o

Adventures of Harry EP:37 Adventures of Harry EP:37

don't explain :P

it's not the joke thats bad..
You shouldn't explain the joke.. just make him wal.. make him stop, and let the fin part pop in..

and make it more clear.. I had no idea the guy was stopping because there was a stop sign.. let him look at the bord.. or something like that..

anyway aye kinda bad but could be better with a littlebit a effort.

Taxi Taxi

aaah YES!

I really feel special now that my taxi movie I made 4 years back in time got remade!

and how! once again the animation was stunning and it's flow was just perfect. And really I'm not beeing hypocrit or anything like that, I REALLY liked it.

And as for the vocals the people are talking about.. I can't see why it's so bad.. I mean, okay, when someone says "taxi" it's a pretty high (annoying) voice. But everything has subtitles or has a speechbubble..
I mean, weebl and bob doesn't get blammed just because people can't understand what they are saying right?

oh well, your opinion I guess.. I just don't agree with it :P
plas!

aap responds:

Yay! I'm really glad you really liked it!
I wanted to do it while ago but I thought, why shouldn't I just make it for your birthday. :)

Gher Gher

GHER!

Oh man, can dance the gher dance for hours!

very nice tune nd animation. The almost sick randomness of it all makes me give this movie a 10.

gher on top :)

Plas.

Aap Episode 2 Aap Episode 2

So much effort!

and it all payed off!
I suppose a lot of time went in the making of this great movie but it was worth it! This movie really made me laugh, great stuff.

PLAS!

aap responds:

I hate geiten. All of them.